Where can I begin?! So I came home from DIY day #1 the other day and was talking about all the things I did, solely based on days of intense research (thanks to 'This Old House' and one awesome blog) and I realized that they were all men! Its like there are no women willing to get down and dirty and do some home renovations. So... here we are!
Lets backtrack 6.5 months. I find 'the perfect' house and choose to put an offer in on it. Fast forward 6 months later and I can almost touch the closing because its sooooo close! It needs some TLC and I'm doing all the work solo (with a little manual labor from friends and tons of moral support!).
Work to be done:
- Install new water heater
- Rid basement of mold
- Clean gutters
- Fix water stain on ceiling of master
- Clean up standing water
Done. Its all done!!
No comments:
Post a Comment